Friday, June 12, 2009

Shut up and let me go!

What's up peeps?!
lolz I'm in the misery state of my life...Can't drive yet,can't go out on dates cos I'm way to young and I can't dress the way I want to without having to hear comments or looks by it...ugh!

anyways,
So I've been thinking about throwing a Twilight party thanks to Confessions of a TwiCrack Addict for the idea.I'm going to throw a very classic Twilight party.

I've randomly became Unconditionally and Irrevocably in love with Michael Welch.I mean come on?! He is soo hot!...so now I can't get over how cute he is...

But onto a new subject...The movie Imagine that seems like a wonderful.going to go and see it today.Tell u what i thought about it later

~Bella~

1 comment:

Ali said...

You like Mike? Hmm..he's not that good looking. No offense. But to me, he's not. And I really HATE him in New Moon! Ugh, he's so jealous of Jacob! anyways, sweet post! Have fun with your twilight party! And I really wanna see Imagine That!