Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Moon

New blog yes?...I thought it was time to redo it.Likey?

So every has heard about the New Moon trailer yes?if not here it is

I've seen it 4 times as of now.And I've seen Twilight 19times now.I know right?Wow

So I've been thinking "Wow New Moon is going to be sooo cool" I mean am I wrong?
I'm reading Eclipse right now and I'm just getting onto chapter 19.
If i was Bella I would have been freaking out by chapter 19.I would have fainted somewhere in chapter 18 lolz.

I enjoyed Chapter 15 though.very entertaining yes indeed.But then again that's what it's supposed to do right?I mean it's a book...

Okay here's something I want everyone to answer

Who would you rather want as a sibling from Twilight?

I picked Alice bc she is always so happy and it's hard not to pick her and Emmett bc...well how can you not like Emmett?The reason why i didn't pick Edward was bc I'd like to have him as my Edward like Bella

Peter Facinelli who is Carlisle Cullen is in the show on showtime called "Nurse Jackie" I just indeed found this out last night.Oh he's so cute.Admit it...all the Cullen boys are hot yes?

well I'm done with this post.Until next time((And there will be a next time))

I'm Bella

~Peace~

No comments: