Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY!

Hey every one,
What is up? okay first of all I really want to give a HUGE thanks to Angela_Webber Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for commenting and following me.It means more then words to me

Okay so since it's summer FINALLY I've decided to look for some cool yet fun ways to stay in shape.I weigh like 101lbs lolz I'm not losing anything just staying in shape lolz

So this up coming Friday is my 15 birthday.yes indeed.I'm planing on going to the mall with some of my friends.I can't wait

Speaking of can't wait I also can't wait to be a cheerleader again.But the fact that I'm still in pain a little from doing my old moves probably isn't a very good idea right now huh?

I've gone from cutting my nails off short to letting them grow longer.
Seventeen 07/09 Pictures, Images and Photos
I have no idea who he is but I just thought he was really cute lol
Seventeen Pictures, Images and Photos
I LOVE Seventeen

well I'm out.to tired to finish anymore be back soon for more posts byee!
~Bella~

No comments: