Saturday, December 13, 2008

Imfo

Okay so i know you all are probably wondering"is her real name Bella or is that just her screen name?"well it's both.while my name is not Bella my middle however is Isabella so i always put down Bella instead of just Isabella.I'm 14 i was born in June 26th 1994 and as you all can obviously see i'm completely in love with Twilight.I am blunt all though i try not to be sometimes.I'm very nice and sweet.never am i mean unless if i'm having a really bad day and i feel like crap*rolls her eyes*but other then that...i'm pretty cool.I love cats and dogs(i shall never pick)and i hate to see poeple down rather i truly know the them or not.My nicknames are Bella,Izzy,Isa,Summer,Olive,Yellow(don't EVER call me Yellow tho)Twihard(all though that's anyones nickname who loves Twilight)and that's all the NN i can possibly rememebr right now.My favorite colors are Blue and Pink(yeah eww pink so what i like it)and right now all i want is Edward*winks*But he has me worried to dear life.i shan't say what he dos to make me worry but lets just say i can never sleep in peace until i know he's asleep or okay.That's all i shall say.Oh and Ali if your reading this Thank you so much for posting on my blog i truly do appreciate it.And today i'll be posting one more time and i'll let you know what else is up.Till next time.

-Isabella
PS.I refuse to say my first name so till then just call me one of my nicknames above(just Yellow)

1 comment:

Ali said...

You're totally welcome Bella! That's ok that I call you Bella right? Just makin sure.

You're only a little bit older than me! I was born July 18th, '94! :D

I'm definitely a Twihard! FOR SURE! I am totally in love with Twilight, its ridiculous!