Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'M LOVEN IT

Okay It is a Sunday and i'm more confused then a deer caught in headlights.(which is funny cos when i'm nerves i'm like a deer caught in headlights.)Okay well i shall first say Josh Groban is HOT(sorry)and second i'm only going to say this once but if i could i'd be(don't hold me against this either)Mrs.Pattinson.oh what Twihard's you'd say the same thing.well me and Edward*wink,wink*got into a little fight last night about classy girls.he said i wasn't classy.i mean this may just be him or me but i took offence from that.I am classy I'm just a tomboy who is not afraid to get dirty.Is that a problem?Tomboy's can still be classy and be themselves all the same.But I let it go cos i'd rather make Ed happy and not...mad.But whatever.Ali i can't believe your a vegentairen to.So am i.I became one when i was 8 i think.I got sick to the point were the Doctors said i could have been dead by now if i didn't go to the hospital.everytime i tell that story people always say"OMG i'm so sorry r u okay?"they make a big deal out of it.i don't mind but really it's not that big...But anyways.I'm leaving now cos well...i don't know what else to say.so till next i'm Isabella.

PS.Ali it's okay to call me Bella if u want or one of my other nicknames i don't mind.And only will i do this but for anyone my email is

GossipgirlBlairW@yahoo.com
Just make sure to put down the subject "Blog"for me to reply.

-Bella

2 comments:

Ali said...

you're a vegetarian?!?! thats so cool!!!

and i love your email address! very cool!

i would take offence to that too if a guy said that i wasn't classy. that's so rude! and i am a tomboy who's not afraid to get dirty either Bella! ha-we're so much alike, its awesome!

unless of course you're taller than me...then we're almost a lot alike. :D how tall are you anyways? just curious

Ali said...

i'm 5'5" too!!!!! thats so cool!!

and i am SO going to email you!! :D