Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Crazy Dream

you know what i hate?when i have dreams that are trying to tell me something.i know that sounds wired but last night i had a dream about my friend.I have a very close friend who is thinking about killing herself.sad thing is she's a cutter.so no help with that.so i had a dream about waking up to the horror of hearing that my Edward*winks*and my very close friend has killed themselves.the tears pouring down my face set me into shock to where i awake in the middle of the night crying.I fear that they will kill themselves one day in the future.My friend cuts and my Edward plays the "choking game"I hate that but i try so hard to get them to stop but i seem to not help.How stupid.So now i'm more scared then ever to wake and find my nightmare came true.what can i do?
-Bella

PS.I'm feeling much better from my cold.I can hardly hear anything or anyone for that matter but i'm doing good.Ali,you hoping i get better soon has really helped.Thanks!!

1 comment:

Ali said...

OK, extremely crazy & SCARY dream Bella! Holy cow!! that is so scary. I don't know exactly what you can do. I'm so sorry.

And I'm so glad its helped! I will continue to hope even harder! I really hope you feel better as soon as possible Bella! Being sick sucks.