Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Boring!!!

okay so i'm completely board waiting for someone to email me which by the way i have finally told him i liked him...thats all i shall say.so yesterday i kind of messed up my blog a little putting that "are you a vampire?"thing down.i'm sorry to whom ever can read the words(i sure can't)but on to something else.like Modeling.i'm trying to model but the thing is when i'm older i wish to model with Victoria Secret models.yea i know "they hardly where a thing"but i think there all so cute.i've have a couple people asking me to model for them which is great...thing is...i don't know what more to do know.i'm completely shocked that people want me to model for them.i'm very beyond flattered oh dear yes.but i think it's all just moving way to fast before my eyes...what do you think?should i model for one of them or want to see if somw else wants me?...i don't know.just tell me what you think...hopefully i wont space out reading it all
-Bella

No comments: