Friday, December 19, 2008

Confusing Life

Great news.REALLY GREAT NEWS!!!okay 1:My Edward*winks*who i still refuse to say his real name said to me last night over email right before going to bed"I love you"He finally said he loves me.And my friend who said she wanted to kill herself.Finally emailed me back stating that she is still alive.and okay*sighs*great to know.but on to Edward.He finally said i love you to me...To me...Me.the girl who normally sits in the back of the room day dreaming about a really cute boy walking up to me and saying i love you...But the confusing thing is is says he has tried to deny loving me.am i that bad that he has to deny feeling for me?I'm happy really i am.yet I don't know if i should be mad at him.should I?or am I overreacting?...Anyways I'll be posting again later today hopefully.Peace out?
-Bella

1 comment:

Ali said...

That is some SERIOUSLY great news Bella!! I'm so glad Edward finally realized he loves you! And I'm so glad you're friend is still alive! That's great.

And I don't think you should be mad at him but I don't think you're overreacting either.