Thursday, April 23, 2009

Skinny models,Skinny life

So I've been thinking.I love seeing skinny girls.And when i see them I think hmm I'm way to fat and need to lose weight.Thing is I'm just getting over my eating disorder Anorexia.So in both if i'm like really stressed out which I normally am sometimes things will go wrong in my head where I have to put myself down and stop eating.thing is if i don't eat for like a day I will faint.it's like I always need to eat but if i do not.or if i forget to eat breakfast I will faint.completely out.And it makes me sick that i can't just...forget and go back later and it.you know what I mean?It's just wrong.My mum thinks my blood is to low sometimes

runway Pictures, Images and Photos

I want to look like that

skinny models Pictures, Images and Photos
am I wrong for wanting to look like them?you know nagging me isn't going to help me more then it is.I hear everyday people nagging on me to do this to do that.I feel like I can not breathe.I feel like life is just a big test and I'm failing everyday.Nag,Nag,Nag!I'm sick of it!

Too Skinny Models Pictures, Images and Photos
that is all for me today
~Bella~

No comments: