Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lock the last door,My ghost are gaining on me

One of my friends just found out his bf killed herself...She was probably 12 I think.
anyways I send my prayers out to him and her

okay so your probably wondering about my title yes?You'll see in this post...Okay so this Friday I went to see 17 again.I liked it.I had fun.I went with some of my friends which made it even better.SWEET!

So I've been thinking...In order to become an OB/Gyn I have to use to seeing things I've either never seen before or would normally be freaked out by...I'm getting there

Okay I have a friend she's really sweet and funny.She's emo and like that about her...a lot um.I feel close to her...is it wrong that I like her?But she already has a gf so I have to wait to even think about telling her...I had a day dream while in the car today...I was kissing her...Okay maybe I should stop there.I'm totally innocent in the mind and body but i just had a daydream of that.Nothing more.Well I'm pretty board I'm out to reclaim myself from the other realm of lost souls within broadness.Peace!
~Bella~

No comments: