Monday, February 9, 2009

Random Bella

OMG did you hear about Chris Brown and his girlfriend last night?I hope every things okay with them but I wonder what happened.Anyways I know I haven't posted in a long time but I'm back now.So I have no clue what to talk about so I'm going to start with Joe Jonas.

Did you see him last night?He was so hot on stage.And Nick!That hair just pulls me in closer every time I see him.I love it when his hair grows out longer then what it already is.And Kevin...Hot hair and the oldest!

Josh Groban:I know I only got to see only like a little bit of him but he is sooo hot.I love Josh Groban.But he's like what? 27 and I'm 14...I'll get there one day lolz

Robert Pattinson:5 words"Way to hot for words"Robert is just...Edward Cullen.He's hot


Okay let's just face it I have nothing more to say.So I'm going to end it here and hopefully I'll have more to post later*shrugs*We'll see!

~Isabella~

1 comment:

Ali said...

AWESOME post Bella! I'm glad you're back.


And I wholeheartedly agree with you on Robert. He's just Edward Cullen. He's SOOOO HOT! haha :D