Sunday, July 12, 2009

What is wrong with everyone these days?

Hey bloogers,
So I've been thinking and wondering.24/7 it's finally getting to me...I am so sick of hearing about Twilight...I'm not sick sick but I'm close.In the bookstores it's all about Twilight.On the blogs all about either Robert or Twilight it's self.Don't get me wrong now I love Twilight and Robert but...A little sick of it just a little
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways I finally got to sleep last night at like 5:39am when it was getting light out.Time really flies when it's getting light out.Still tired and not to mention I feel so horrible.It's like my whole day is being rained on by some invisible cloud that I can't see or find just yet...Kind of sucks in a way.But maybe tomorrow will be different.Only time will show at this rate I guess...And on the same boat shall I talk about Eclipse...Almost at the end of the book Bella is pulled between Edward her love and Jacob her friend who she also loves.My question is...What if you were in Bella's position?No not the vampire/werewolf thing the love of your life and your best friend who you also love but you know you can't live without the love of your life which is Edward...What would you do?Who would you chose?And what would you tell the other person?

But in the meanwhile I woke up this morning and put on my favorite skirt...Something stunned me when I looked at myself in the mirror.Something that made me double check to see if it was my body...My legs look...different.like skinny
Sexy Asian girls Pictures, Images and Photos
I've always wanted my legs to look like that and they do.I mean dun get me wrong I'm skinny.Size 2/1 weigh 102lbs so yea I'm skinny but...wow I didn't do anything.it was so cool I couldn't take my eyes off myself.Beautiful as always lolz
well that's all for now
~Bella~