Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bottom of the ocean

I have become a role playing nerd.Everyday after school all i do is role play.I'm a nerd and i love it!!!!

sorry i haven't been posting anything in a while.

I am going to die without any lovers.I wish to die that way leaving no one behind.

I do not want a bf. boys do nothing but tell you a lie and then break it sooner or later...((I'm still mad about my so called Edward as you all can see))

I have torn every picture of him but one and I can't find that one to burn it! burn it all.when I tore those pictures it felt so good.but I keep having dreams about him...I guess i really am kind of like Bella Swan

I will not be sunken into this nightmare.He's will not take over me and my feelings.

I'm saying goodbye to this bottom of the ocean he has had me in since January 2009.and I am swimming up for air.((wish me luck getting over him))

~Bella~

1 comment:

Ali said...

I wish you all the luck in the world Bell!! No..all the luck in the universe! (: